Friday, February 1, 2008

How to Watch Live Super Bowl XLII for Free

How to Watch Live Super Bowl XLII for Free????

I can answer with only two choices.
1.We can watch live for free on P2P software or free streaming. Now a day, I checked on many site that give information about live sport information (Sopcast, Tvants, Tvu, Myp2p) no confirmed.
2.PUBs (Not match my time because Super Bowl started on mornings)

But This is some information that I watched.
1.Sopcast Channel and Tvants can watched NFL Playoffs for free.
2.Only Tvants can watched NFL Championship Conference.

Super Bowl XLII TV coverage. I checked on search engine. In America need to pay per view and very expensive. Outside American, No country bought this match and board cast for free. Therefore only for Cable TV.

Condition for Free Watch is China. If TV of China bought this match, We can watch on Sopcast or Tvants.

Relate Information

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch Super Bowl XLII Live for free.
Oh I cannot believe it. This match very expensive in USA.

Watch TV Shows said...

Ya its a very good match i like it very much thanks for this post so that i can watch it from here thanks.